What if I need to change the carer i use on the vouchers?



What if I need to change the childcare provider I use on the vouchers?

If you have vouchers in the system that have not been paid to your provider yet and you wish to change the provider you will need to email Early Years Vouchers at [email protected], confirm who you work for, what vouchers you want changing along with the new provider name, postcode and contact number.

We will then process the voucher into your funding account and re-issue the funds to the correct provider.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions