What If I Change Employers?



What If I Change Employers?

If you have any vouchers or funding in your account then they will stay there until you use them.  If your new employer is not set up with a voucher provider and you wish to continue this benefit, ask them to contact Early Years Vouchers where we will explain how the scheme works and how it makes the employer a saving as well as employees.

HMRC state that you should hand any unused vouchers back to your employer should you leave his service

Under the new rules, if you leave your employment and start again at another employer, you are classed as a new joiner and are subject to the new rules as from april 2011


Back to Frequently Asked Questions