Can employees have a refund on the vouchers?



Can employees have a refund on the vouchers?

If an employee has an overpayment with the childcare provider and they wish the money to be refunded, the provider will need to refund Enjoy Benefits Ltd.  
Enjoy Benefits Ltd will then put the funds into their online account for the employee to use at a later date.

We can refund the employer and the employer then applies the returned money to the employees salary.  
Employers would need to send a comfirmation email.

Under normal circumstances no refunds are made to employees. If exceptional circumstances prevent the refund being applied to the employer, the employee concerned must declare the returned funds to HMRC and sign an agreement to do that.


Back to Frequently Asked Questions